Lynette

Hi everyone,
I’m Lynette from NZ, look forward to hearing people’s thoughts from all around the world. I just recently completed the Core Module course with my young son which is helping us prepare to how we are to give an answer in the hope we have in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Although I was brought up in the Christian faith I was never taught how I should answer one who does not have the same Hope. I have still a long way to go but at least this has shown how to be better prepared. With our Heavenly Father all things are possible.

Blessings

8 Likes

@faaolaina Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, @faaolaina! That’s a really fun idea - doing the Core Module with your son!

I look forward to seeing some of your contributions here on Connect!

2 Likes

Hi @faaolaina, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the course. I thinks it’s so wonderful you took it with your son! I was brought up the same way so I can certainly relate. I trust you will find connect to be a helpful friendly environment to continue learning and growing.
Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome Lynette and nice to meet a fellow NZder :smiley:. Congratulations to you and your son completing the core module. Great to have you join the community.

Blessings

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @faaolaina. It is good to have another Academy alum joining Connect. Congratulations on completing the core module. So cool you did it with your son. I hope you enjoy connecting here and engaging with apologists all over the world who are dedicated to the biblical Christian world view. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello Lynette. Welcome to the RZIM group, I am hopping you are preparing some tough questions to shout.
Bienvenida.

3 Likes

Welcome Lynette, your desire to grow and reach out in inspiring. I will look for your Q&A on the forum, it is a good thing when we can learn together about all that Christ was and is. Thanks for joining.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome, Lynette - may you enjoy the journey!

1 Like

welcome

1 Like

Welcome Lynette, which core module ? is it a paid module ?

2 Likes

Thank you Jonathan, nice to meet you too.
Blessings!

1 Like

Thank you Joshua.
Blessings!

Hello Sieglinde,
Thank you and that’s great to know you were brought up in the same way. I really pray and hope he will not leave the faith like you.

Blessings!

2 Likes

Hello Brian,

Thank you & great another Kiwi! A pleasure to meet you.

Blessings.

Hello Keldon,

Thank you and I don’t know how this really all works but I guess I’m about to find out. I look forward to hearing other views from around the world.

Blessings to you and your family!

1 Like

Hello Genaro,

Thank you, nice to meet you. I’m not too sure if I have any tough questions but look forward to other comments.

Blessings Genaro!

Hello Mike,

Thank you and I am looking forward to more learning and growing.

Blessings Mike!

Hello James,

Thank you and looking forward to it.

Blessings James!

Hello Julian,

Thank you.

Blessings Julian