Lynn González

Hello! My name is Lynn, and I’m a wife and mother living in rural eastern North Carolina. In 2015, after a period of having walked away from God and almost at the very point of rejecting Him outright, God opened my eyes and drew me back to Himself, and it was largely due to my son’s drug addiction that this occurred. God brought some people into my life that I thought were going to help me help my son but in fact they helped me to see my need for Jesus once again. To God’s glory, my son is now married, and they’ve had their first baby just this week.

The ministry of RZIM has been a great blessing to me as I’ve faced questions in my own faith. I registered for the Short Course offered by RZIM Academy and then came to Connect through that program. My hope is that I can be an encouragement to believers and non believers through this forum and in real life. I’m just an ordinary person that knows the extraordinary God and wants others to know Him, as well.

9 Likes

Hi @LynnCG, thank you for your inspiring introduction, welcome! You are already an encouragement :pray:t3: I am so thankful to hear you came back to God and thankful to hear the good news about your son :heart:
Congratulations on the arrival of your grandchild :blush:
Enjoy browsing through the conversations and please feel free to share more about your renewed faith!
Take care :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome Lynn, glad you can be a part of our growing family.

Abraham

4 Likes

Hello Lynn, welcome to connect. His mercy is awesome. Be encouraged.
[(https://open.spotify.com/track/5W9Al2ewPfzbWHOV2BAtBR?si=ndp9OqogRlu9jI1jgDFbnw)]
Congrats are in order as well for the family addition. May Gods anointing fall afresh on you and your family. Take care as we say in WV Mamaw
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome @LynnCG! Thank you for sharing your personal story of redemption and motherhood. Is it not amazing how God uses evil for his purposes even though it rebels against him?

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @LynnCG. Thank you for joining us at connect. So glad to hear that your son is doing so well and congratulations on his marriage. Sometimes it takes a great deal of struggle to realize our inadequacies. Thank you for your testimony and your desire to share here. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Great to meet you, Lynn - and congratulations on getting your life back on track with God!

3 Likes

Welcome Lynn @LynnCG. So glad you are here. God is always there even when we are pushing him away and is even closer when it’s our hardest times. It’s easier to see him later than during the crisis. But as he has said, “Blessed are those that believe when they are not seeing.” We are all guilty of that. May the Lord strengthen our faith every day.

God Bless You. Look forward to chatting with you.

5 Likes

Hello Lynn! :partying_face: Thank you so much for sharing your story. I am so delighted to meet you and am praying for you and your family. Praying God’s blessings on your day! :rose:

4 Likes

I’m a little late getting to this but welcome Lynn! Yours is a wonderful story. Congratulations on a happy ending. Looks like God has blessed your life fully. Looking forward to future chats.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing a wonderful testimony.God bless you .

4 Likes

Welcome Lynn. What a blessing to read your testimony! thanks for sharing- Liz Gitonga

4 Likes