Lynne Agnew

Hi, I’m Lynne Agnew

I live in Blenheim, New Zealand, at the top of the South Island, known as Te Waka a Maui, or the Canoe of Maui, the Polynesian explorer who first discovered New Zealand.

I’ve joined Connect as I see the benefit of continued learning in the area of apologetics, in particular through forums. The calibre of teaching I received through the Core Module was extremely high, and the forum interactions were very encouraging. I want to add to my knowledge and understanding in this vital area of Christianity.

I’d like to contribute by commenting in forums and asking questions in the areas where I need answers.

7 Likes

Hi @LynneAgnew, Welcome to Connect! So pleased to have you joining us here. I spent most of my adult life in Maui, Hawaii so I guess there is a fine thread of connection between our homes:) I am pleased to hear your learning experience with the Core Module was rich and worthwhile…and that you are engaging with the Connect community to deepen and develop your learning. Very glad you are bringing life experience from your corner of the globe into our world-wide conversations here—looking forward to your participation both in raising thoughtful questions and contributing your insights to other discussions. Welcome to Connect!

4 Likes

Hi @LynneAgnew, welcome! Wow, what a beautiful place to live! I trust you will be a blessing here as you engage in the conversations. I look forward to reading more from you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @LynneAgnew. I hope you have had a good time reading some of the threads here. Thank you for coming alongside us and sharing some of the information and knowledge that you have gleaned through the core module. There are many image bearers here who will be blessed by your time and writing. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hey Lynne!

Good to see you on here!

2 Likes

You are most welcome home Lynne @LynneAgnew.

Thank you for coming
Congratulations

1 Like