Lynne Sczruba

Hello!

Where are you from? I currently live in Arizona, USA. I grew up in California. I raised my family in Alaska & Washington.

What led you to join Connect? I have turned to Ravi’s teachings many times over the years. I’m excited to exchange thoughts with fellow pilgrims.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to listen, learn and share what God places on my heart.

10 Likes

Hello Lynne. I’m glad you want to exchange your thoughts. The forums here are ideal for that. As you have probably already seen, Connect is a very active community with many great people from all over the world. Welcome here :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you, I will spend some time visiting the various groups and seeing how I might contribute to the community. As the Lord leads!

4 Likes

Hello, Lynne, and welcome to Connect. You’ve come to a place where we learn and study together, and I look forward to hearing more from you. Love this thought,

I hope to listen, learn and share what God places on my heart.

4 Likes

Hey Lynn, your questions and insight are welcomed here at Connect.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @LynneAZ. Where are you at in Arizona. I get to come to the Chandler area in November and December mostly. Both my boys live there as does my grandson. Glad you have come alongside us. Look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you Scott! My husband & I live in Queen Creek. I am looking forward to getting to know the RZIM family better!

2 Likes

My grandson is in San Tan and my oldest is in Gilbert. What church do you attend there. We have gone to thr Cowboy church in Queen Creek as well as a couple others. Wanted to check out Rockpoint. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Sorry I misread your name backward Kel!

1 Like

Hello Lynn,

Everyone has been so hospitable here and I do not want to lack an show the same respect. Welcome, welcome and welcome.

I pray that this peripheral tool of ministry serves to be a blessing to you and you find the answers you are looking for.

Kingdom Blessings!
RaSheed

3 Likes

Thank you RaSheed! It is a true blessing to connect with fellow believers, pilgrims of the faith.

2 Likes

We have attended Heart Cry Church which oversees the Cowboy Church. Also visited Rockpoint. Spent the most time at Mountainview Church where I got to teach a ladies Bible class. Have visited a few other churches. I must admit since we were long time members & involved in an excellent teaching church at our last residence we are still in “search” mode in Queen Creek. Tempted to start a house church at times just to connect with other believers seeking to honor God in daily lives. I’m getting old I guess, don’t need the frills, just Jesus. Teach Jesus. Trusting and thanking God for now.

3 Likes

My 2 year old grand son was baptized/dedicated at Heart Cry. I don’t know you if you have met Cathy Rispoli and her husband Art. Cathy is my son’s mother-in-law, and she attends Heart Cry. I wish you the best in finding a church home. I love Queen Creek and there are a lot of plant churches in the area. Let me know if you land on one in particular. I have enjoyed Billy’s sermons when attending Heart Cry. God bless!

1 Like

What a small world. We also enjoyed Billy’s sermons. I am grateful for their presence in QC and regularly pray for the people there. We did not get to meet Cathy & Art Rispoli. The Lord knows the place. He will plant us. Happy 4th of July!

2 Likes