Maha Shiva

Hello, my name is Shiva, and I hope to contribute to this wonderful forum, as Ravi Zacharias has been a greatly inspiring voice in my life for many, many years and I owe a debt of gratitude to him for all of the great work he is doing on behalf of the Christian Nation and all of the spiritually aware and unaware people who need to come into Christ fully. With this he has done a perfect job. I am from Berkeley, California, but originally, as we all are, The Spiritual World. I joined connect because I love the way Ravi Zacharias builds up his congregation as a global pastor with Christ’s Love from within himself. I hope to contribute to any discussion with the guide of the Holy Ghost. God Bless You All, In Jesus Name,
Amen.

5 Likes

Hi @Shiva, so great that you have joined this community. I pray you’ll be really blessed.
Alison

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Shiva. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. I am happy that Ravi Zacharias has inspired you through the assistance of the Holy Spirit to engage and seek camaraderie in this forum. I hope you enjoy the discussions here and that they edify your life. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hello welcome , so glad you joined. That is a unique name you were given. Enjoy, engage, I hope you will find all you are searching for. Thre are plenty of great people here.
Mike

5 Likes

Welcome shiva. We’re glad to gave you.

3 Likes

Hi Shiva,

Welcome and It’s lovely you have joined.

Mr. Ravi is definitely a wonderful influence, through Christ, in the Christian community as well as the secular. What a wonderful role model. May be all strive to serve Jesus, our perfect role model for His Father and ours in Heaven.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

4 Likes

Hi @Shiva and so glad to have you join us. Ravi Zacharias is certainly an amazing man of God, and his ministry and that of his team has spoken, and continues to speak, into many of our lives. We are greatly blessed @Shiva to have you join us and would love to hear more of your story as we journey together in this community :slightly_smiling_face:.

God bless

3 Likes

Hello Ivan……
Happy for your appreciation and acknowledgement of the Ravi Zacharias Ministry .
I feel happy for your comment ,
God bless you Ivan!