Maike

Hi everyone. :blush:

I am from Germany.

I just finished the RZIM Academy Core Module.

How do I hope to contribute? I have questions. That´s for sure. But if I think I am qualified to answer a question I sure will do so. :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Maike_Stein. It is great to have you joining from Germany. It’s also very helpful that you’ve taken the core module. The foundations that you have from that course are those that will help many here should you choose to assist. Please get to know some individuals. I would strongly urge you to make contact with @iDan. He can be a great friend to you here at connect. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Maike_Stein! We are glad you have joined us and hope you find some satisfying answers to your questions. Any contributions you can make to the conventions will be welcome! The variety of perspectives are one of the things I love about Connect. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Maike_Stein, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Familiar with Regensburg Germany? That is where my mom was from. Congratulations on completing the core module! There are so many questions asked here so feel free to offer any insight you have :pray:
Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Maike look forward to your input and questions. Its encouraging to participate and interact in this blessed community of believers. There are many to help us grow in Christ and dig deep in the word.
Welcome
Mike

2 Likes

Herzlich willkommen in unserer Runde, Maike :slightly_smiling_face: Schön, dass du hier bist :+1:
It’s been several months since I completed the Core Module. Nevertheless I still listen to the lectures and continue to work on the topics. Connect is a good place to ask questions and to see which topics interest other people. Just ask your questions and I’m sure you will get answers. Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like