Maker Kashung

Say hello…

Where are you from? I am from Manipur, India (Currently based in Delhi)

What led you to join Connect? Honestly, I received an email. After going through the page, I thought this would be an awesome community to share and also get help from.

How do you hope to participate? I am simply thrilled to learn about God and his work and revelation among his people in different cultural settings. Thank you!

8 Likes

Welcome @Maker_Kashung. So glad you are here. It definitely is. Browse through and enjoy. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless You.

3 Likes

Hey @Maker_Kashung, welcome to the connect! It’s a blessing to share and receive biblical insights from people of different cultures and backgrounds who are all seeking to know God better and to make Him known! And I hope you will find this to be that even as I have found it to be. So exciting to see what God is doing around the world. :blush: You can join any of the “groups” that might be of your interest, ask questions, and share as you feel the Lord leading. Looking forward to learning more together!

4 Likes

So glad that you got an email @Maker_Kashung. Welcome to connect from India. It is awesome that you are here. I hope that you do find a lot of answers and enjoy having conversations about our Lord and savior. Participate as much as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Thanks Dan. Appreciate your warm welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I look forward to connecting with you all!

2 Likes

Hi @Maker_Kashung

I am from Manipur too, nice to meet you here.

God bless

2 Likes

Hi Thailu,
Good to connect! :smile:

2 Likes

Maker, WELCOME so glad you joined. I am anxious to hear how you became a Christian.

1 Like

WELCOME Thai, I am curious about how you became a Christian. Donna

2 Likes

Hi @dsbeeson I am born and brought up from a Christian family.

1 Like

Welcome, @Maker_Kashung! I hope that you are enjoying RZIM Connect.

1 Like