Manar M

Hi,

I am excited and humbled to join this group. I have recently completed the core module and am looking forward to more learning and transformation through this wonderful community.
I am originally from Egypt and currently resides in the US.

Blessings to all.
Manar

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
I think you will like it here.
God bless you.

4 Likes

Hi @ManarM it’s nice to meet you! Welcome to connect. Congratulations on completing the core module :slightly_smiling_face: What stood out to you the most? I look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight. Enjoy browsing and engage when you feel led :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome, Manar! Glad you have joined.

My mother has a family friend originally from Egypt. Last name Shenouda. She has taught us a lot about hospitality over the years. You have a rich and wonderful culture. Hope you enjoy the USA, brother…

Kevin

3 Likes

Hello @ManarM! I spotted your name right away! I am from Cairo. I am glad you joined the community. We’ve all got so much to learn together. Welcome to this journey!

2 Likes

Thank you, Rich. I trust it to be a blessing to all of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Sig. I truly enjoyed the lectures tremendously. What an eye-opening experience! an opportunity for learning and transformation. And this is what I look forward to through this platform, too.

2 Likes

Thank you, Kevin. Yes, I am proud of the hospitable culture and I am thankful for my life here in the USA. BTW, I know it is hard to tell but ‘Manar’ is a female name :slight_smile: It is arabic for menorah or lighthouse.

1 Like

Thank you, Sara. So glad to meet you and I am looking forward to learning together. I am too from Cairo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Manar. I, too, have recently completed the Core Module. Truly amazing insights that make you hungry for more. I hope to hear what you have learned and continue to learn.

3 Likes

I learned something new! It must be wonderful to have a name that speaks to being a light to guide others to safety.

I’m thinking right now, that Kevin, in olde English, probably means embarrassed :disappointed:

Sorry I butchered your name, sister!

Kevin

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile: