Manna Ko

(Manna Ko) #1

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I’m from San Diego and have loved learning from Ravi and his team for many years. I am being led more and more to apologetics and can’t think of anyone else to learn from.

I don’t know how I am able to contribute at this time :slight_smile: as I am so new to this, but do very much hope to in the near future. Thank you for creating this opportunity for me (and others). I’m very grateful.

5 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@mannaforlife Welcome to Connect! Praise the Lord for His work in your life through Ravi and his team. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ through your time here on the forums.

1 Like
(Mitchell A Strickling) #3

Greetings!

2 Likes
(Scott Dockins) #4

@mannaforlife,

Your willingness to even begin this journey is already a contribution, and thank you for your participation.

Welcome to connect!

I too, love learning from Ravi.

I often tell people that early into my conversion, and even still today, that Ravi was like listening to lullaby. The solace that Mr. Zacharias, and his team brought to my anxious mind is beyond description, and I am forever thankful to God for all of them and their contributions. Maybe one day I will be able to be a Ravi to someone like me.

God Bless!

1 Like
(Manna Ko) #5

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Manna Ko) #6

Hi Mitchell! Thank you for saying hello :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Manna Ko) #7

Awww…this is so sweet. And I a pretty certain you already are a great inspiration to many. Thank you for your note :slight_smile:

2 Likes