Manuel R Lagmay

Say hello…

Where are you from?Millersville, Maryland

What led you to join Connect? For the longest time, around five years- I listened to Ravi’s sermon via Podcast & lately “You Tube”.

How do you hope to contribute?

5 Likes

Hello Manuel and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Great to have you join Connect.

1 Like

Welcome Manuel @Manuelrlagmay. Glad to have you here. Yes Ravi is great. Hope you get all the answers you need here. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Manuelrlagmay . God bless you

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Manuelrlagmay. Glad you are joining our ranks here at connect from Maryland. This is a forum that can be very very helpful. Please explore topics of interest to you. I believe you will find the discussions meaningful and a blessing to your faith path. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @Manuelrlagmay, glad to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: How are things in your area? I trust you will find connect a friendly and helpful place to engage. Enjoy browsing through the various conversations and feel free to share your experiences, thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care

2 Likes

Hi Manuel, so glad you joined the journey, looking to hearing more about you and from you. Welcome from southern West Virginia, and a former native of Delaware. Enjoy the Q&A here and take time to search the site.
Mike

2 Likes

A very big welcome to you @Manuelrlagmay
Thank you for joining us at Connect. It’s nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome, Manuel - may you have a wonderful journey on Connect!

1 Like

@Manuelrlagmay Nice to meet you!

1 Like