Marbert - Intro

Hi I’m Marbert and I’m from t;he Philippines. I’m currently working as an instructor in a state college here.

What led you to join Connect?
I received an invitation after finishing the Core Module and joined in!

How do you hope to contribute?
I really do hope to contribute by posting something helpful, but most of the time, I’d probably be reading through.

3 Likes

Hi @mjmarasigan, welcome to connect and congratulations on completing the course. It’s been a while since I took the course but I really loved it. I learned a good deal and was so thankful for the interview. It got me out of my comfort zone and helped me with my listening skills. Was there a favorite part in the course for you?
I trust the Lord will use you to be helpful. We glean from each others experience and insight. Enjoy browsing through the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @mjmarasigan. Welcome to connect. I pray as u read through, Ur conviction will continue to grow in Christ Jesus. Welcome

1 Like

Hi Marbet, welcome to connect a great place to share and reap wisdom. The search icon will lead you to plenty of threads for you to read. One question will open up much. Be encouraged and enlightened.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome, Marbert! I look forward to sharing and growing together on Connect.
P.S. I hope that your family was not among those affected by the typhoon that hit the Philippines over Christmas.

2 Likes

We are so glad to have you join us Marbert! I felt as you do that I’d mostly be spending time on Connect reading but I was often surprised when I felt led to contribute something. It seems everything is discussed on this forum and even so new things just keep popping up! I hope you will find you are drawn to respond occasionally and we will be glad to hear from you! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @mjmarasigan. I hope you enjoyed the core module. Congratulations on completing the course. You will definitely be helpful to some just sharing what you learned in the courses. Thank you for coming alongside us here at connect. And God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@mjmarasigan Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Sir Marbert! I’m looking for participants on my research for my master’s degree at Febias College of Bible with the working title: In Defense of Faith: The Lived Experience of an Apologist on Social Media. Are you interested to join?

1 Like

You r welcome @mjmarasigan. May this fellowship be of immense help to you. Amen. Remain blessed