Marc Quinones

Hello everyone, I am from Jacksonville Florida and I heard about this platform while listening to the Ask Away podcast. I hope to encourage others and ask questions that will help me and others grow in the faith of Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @mquinones. So glad that you heard about this forum on ask away. Please take advantage of the many threads that are here written by many carrying and well read members. Please participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

Hi @mquinones, welcome to connect. Your desire to encourage is appreciated. We all need encouragement and I trust you will be a blessing. Feel free to share your thoughts and insight as you browse through the conversations :pray:t3:

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, Marc!

This is really true: If we ask our questions and look for answers, then we can grow in faith. Connect provides a solid platform for this. Here you can learn a lot from the questions of others and also ask questions yourself or give answers. So we can learn from each other and grow together.

1 Like