Marco Salgado

(Marco Salgado) #1

Say hello…
Hallo! My name is Marco and I’m a senior in high school
Where are you from?
I’m from North Carolina. Originally from Veracruz Mexico
What led you to join Connect?
There is a lack of substantial conversations about existential questions in my life which I’d love to have.
How do you hope to contribute?
Definitely questions! And hopefully faithful answers.

4 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@Marco_Salgado Welcome to Connect! So glad you’re joining us. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus as you seek His face. Look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions. What are your plans for after high school?

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, Marco! We’re so glad you’ve joined us! We just had another high school student join today. I love it when we are joined by the upcoming generation. :slight_smile: We pray that this community will strengthen and encourage you in your walk with the Lord. Blessings!

(Marco Salgado) #4

Well thank you very much brother. The plan is college although I’m undecided on the school and the subject. Though, I definitely will major in the humanities and social sciences. It’s exciting but at the same time daunting. Praying to have the strength to roll with the punches that will be thrown at me.

1 Like
(SeanO) #5

@Marco_Salgado You can do all things through Christ who strengths you! I’m excited for you brother. May Christ lead you and guide you each step of the way.

(Sieglinde) #6

Welcome:) Good for you, a senior in high school! Learning early from such an authentic ministry is vital to your journey in Christ. You will learn a lot here.

(Mitchell A Strickling) #7

Welcome, Marco! Existentialist’s delight right here. -Mitch

1 Like