Margaret Nichols

Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
Kailua, Hawaii
What led you to join Connect?
Watching the Kalo channel.
How do you hope to contribute?Because I love Jesus Christ and God.

6 Likes

Hello Margaret and welcome to connect. Your last sentence in your introduction says so much and I believe that you will find this community to be a blessing as it is filled with many who love Jesus that are looking forward to both sharing and listening. I am praying that you and your family are both safe and blessed!

5 Likes

Hi @Margaret_Nichols, it’s great to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
Oh to be in Hawaii right now would be wonderful! How are things where you are? I trust you will enjoy your time here as you browse through the conversations, engaging when you feel led.
Take care :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Hi @Margaret_Nichols,

Welcome! Hawaii sounds like a great place to be right now!

I’m curious to hear, how was Connect featured on the Kalo channel?

I look forward to your questions and insights in the discussions here.

5 Likes

Good morning Margaret, from your West Virginia neighbor. Was able to visit the big Island and see much including Pearl Harbor in 2009. Beautiful lands to live in. Welcome to connect may your journey be blessed and fruitful. Be safe In His Harbor.
Mike

5 Likes

@Margaret_Nichols One of these days I am going to take my wife to Hawaii. Maybe we will splurge after the coronavirus stops plaguing us! I look forward to hearing your perspective on things!

2 Likes