Maria D

(Maria Deliz) #1

Hi everyone.

Thank you for this forum please address Roman 1:26-28, 1 Timothy 1:8-11.

When you reference Mathews 19:12 you speak about eunuchs, this has nothing to do with homosexuality. It sounds like you’re eisegesis the text, you need to keep it within the context.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Maria,

Welcome! We aspire to the highest levels of respect, compassion, and care for one another in this community. To make sure I’m listening to you well, can you share a bit more about your perspective and what questions you have for others?

(Maria Deliz) #3

Sure thank you I would like to know how doesmMr. Alberry answer to these scripture verses.
Roman 1:26-28, 1 Timothy 1:8-11.

Thank you

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

The best way to ask him is through the pigeonhole.at website with the code “Trending”. I don’t know if it is still open but that’s the only way we have available for this event.

(Maria Deliz) #5

what was the purpose of this site and allowing us to beleive that we can post questions here as well?

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi Maria,

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. I understand you invested time and energy to create an account here so you could ask questions of Sam.

He is available, from time to time, to answer questions in the Ask RZIM Category.

However, for tonight’s event, as we attempted to clearly explain, the means for asking Sam questions during the Q&A was through the Pigeonhole site.

If you explore Connect, you will see that it is a very respectful, thoughtful community for asking your questions and engaging with a global community of believers. In this case, if you’d like to ask a question in the #bible-questions Category, I think it would be interesting to explore the meaning of these verses together.