Maria Marinos

Hello,

My name is Maria. I live in the Monterey Bay Area, in central California. I am new to Connect. I am interested in going deeper in my walk with God and sharing with other believers. I hope to learn, share, and serve others.

Thank you for the opportunity to join you.

Maria

4 Likes

Hello Maria and it is great to have you join Connect. This community is all about going deeper in our walks with the Lord and trying to know Him better. I have found it a wonderful community of getting to know different people who we can grow with, learn from, and help to support each other in prayer. I look forward to interacting with you through the site :slightly_smiling_face:.

Blessings

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Maria! We are grateful that you have joined us and look forward to learning with you and reading anything you have to share. Every person is unique in their own perspective. God bless you sister! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Maria_Marinos. We are glad that you have accepted the invitation. I hope that you enjoy the discussions and that your faith journey is edified as a result of them. If you have questions please do ask. If you want to start engaging please offer some encouraging words to new members as the joi. You might want to consider taking in Academy course. We hope that you are edified by your involvement here God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s good to be with you.

Is there a Beginners Orientation or information to read about how to to better navigate what is available on thru Connect?

I stumbled across Connect after writing a #thankyouravi letter. I’ve explored some, but I’m not sure I fully understand how to find the resources and make connections.

Thank you,

Maria

1 Like

Hello Maria

Below I have put a couple of links that can help to explain a little more about what the Connect community is about. I hope they will be of some help to you as you navigate through the site. If you do get a little lost when navigating through the site then please also let one of the moderators know and they will be able to give you further direction :slightly_smiling_face:.

Blessings

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the response.

I will take a look!!

Maria

2 Likes

Welcome @Maria_Marinos to RZIM connect. I am also new but very excited and looking forward to a great experience as i journey with the family here.

May you enjoy the journey. Looking forward to more interaction.

Blessings
Hellen

1 Like