Maribeth

Say hello… Hello, RZIM family!

Where are you from? Retired in Florida.

What led you to join Connect? Actually, I’m trying to find a way to send an email to inquire whether you have received my latest gift.

How do you hope to contribute? Periodically, but not month by month.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @Maribeth! We’re glad you’ve joined us, and we hope this community can be a blessing to you. :slight_smile:

As for your inquiry to HQ, I’m wondering if @Brandon_Jeffers can help direct you to someone you could call or email? He’s in charge of our member support. I’ve tagged him in this reply, so hopefully he’ll get it and weigh in.

Blessings!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Maribeth. Glad you are here. Thank you for your help, prayers and support. How has RZIM ministry blessed you? You are a blessing to this site. God-bless.

3 Likes

Hello, Maribeth! It is wonderful for you to join our community here, whatever the reason, we hope you will jump in on discussions so we can learn and study together. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

3 Likes

Hi @Maribeth

Thank you for your gift! Please contact our Prayer and Resources Department, and we would be happy to check on that donation for you. You can email us at [email protected] or can call us at 800-448-6766 or 770-449-6766. Our office is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Eastern time Monday through Friday.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info, Brandon.

1 Like