Marie

(Marie Grace Willett) #1

Hi everyone,

Grace and Peace be with all of you. I “discovered” Ravi and RZIM approximately 4 years ago. I did attend a summer program as well.

I wanted so much to have contact with others who found RZIM to be an integral part of their journey to and with Jesus. I don’t know when RZIM connect first became available but it is a dream come true for me.

I am looking forward to connecting with others from all over the globe and would love to connect with someone from the Western New York area.

Thank you so much. This really is the beginning of a New Year for me.

Blessings to all.

(Darold Pinnock) #2

Hi Marie, I’ve been following for years as well but recently join as well :wave:

(SeanO) #3

@mariegrace Grace and peace to you as well. So glad you’ve decided to join Connect. May the Lord Jesus cause you to grow in the grace and knowledge of Him through your time here. Blessings.

(Marie Grace Willett) #4

Thank Sean. I look forward to a fruitful experience. I hope to learn a great deal and hope I can give blessings to others.

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @mariegrace! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. We’re praying that some regional groups can crop up out of this global community. If I figure out a way to search users based on geographical location, I’ll let you know. :slight_smile: Until then, look forward to interacting with you out on the forum!

(Marie Grace Willett) #6

Thank you Kathleen! I am so hungry to learn more and run the good race :slight_smile:
Have a blessed day.