Marielos Recinos

Hi, I hope everyone reading this is well, safe and blessed. My name is Marielos and I’m 25.

I’m from El Salvador, Central America. A little country that has the privilege to carry the name of the Lord.
I finished the Core Module and so I found out about this app.

My hope is I can read all kinds of important questions and answers as I find myself in the path of finding how to find, embrace and comunicate the truth.
Best regards, Marie.

5 Likes

Bienvenida Marie!
It’s great to see people from all over the world - and especially from one of my dream destinations, El Salvador!
Espero que aquí encontrarás muchas respuestas a tus preguntas.
El que busca encuentra :slight_smile:
Blessings!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @madeleineberning. It is good to have you with us. Congratulations on completing the core module. What an awesome course don’t you think? What do you think impacted you the most? I really appreciate Academy alumni who come alongside us to help encourage and to add to discussions which perpetuates this forum. Thank you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hola Marielos,

Soy Julita y soy de Canadá. He visitado tu país hermosa 5 veces y tengo amigos que son como familia allí. ¡Espero estás seguro y seguir aprendiendo hermano! Dios te bendiga.

1 Like