Mario Cassandra here

Hi im Mario Cassandra im from Jakarta, Indonesia, finally i can join connect to enrich my knowledge about apologetics, currently im engaging muslim and some budhist vegetarian in my local area, i hope i can contribute some my experiences for all of us also learning from all the best from you all!

Best regards

5 Likes

Hi Mario, welcome to Connect @mariocassandra. This is a very good place to learn and expand your knowledge of apologetics. Many people from all over the world share their experiences and discuss questions here. From Jakarta are e.g. Budi @budicw and Roy @RoySujanto. I like your willingness to share your experiences and learn. Have you seen this thread yet?

4 Likes

Hello @iDan yes i will share my experience about engaging muslim in my neighborhood, thanks for your share on those thread, i will look on it after im available

3 Likes

Hi @mariocassandra,

Welcome to Connect family, my fellow Jakartan. Thx @iDan for notifying me.

Those 2 are very key entry point for the Gospel in Indonesia and Jakarta particularly. I’m constantly facing muslims and buddhists too in my daily life.

Look forward to see your active participation in this platform.

Blessings in Christ

4 Likes

Thanks @iDan for mentioning me :pray:

Hi @mariocassandra welcome to rzim connect my fellow jakartans. I’m new here too.
It’s amazing to see you’re already engaging with people from other religion, I too in the process of sharing Jesus with my close muslim friend.

I actually posted a similar question about how we should approach a muslim friend here…
https://connect.rzim.org/t/best-peaceful-approach-to-convince-a-muslim-to-believe-in-jesus/24034

Glad to see so many indonesians are passionate about this :slightly_smiling_face:
Jesus bless you!

Budi

3 Likes

Hi @mariocassandra, welcome to connect. Please feel free to engage here whenever possible. I look forward to reading more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @mariocassandra. It is good to have U connecting with us. I pray that your contacts will see and hear the good news that is offered. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Congratulations.
You will use everything you have learned from the RZIM courses and then some when you discuss world views with your new friends.
many blessings

2 Likes