Mario from the UK

Hello guys,
My name is Mario and I’m a Bulgarian living in the UK.
I did the short course at the academy and loved it and I hope I can meet more like-minded people and learn because I’m interested in apologetics and its use in evangelism!

4 Likes

@mars_bar Nice to meet you!

Hello Mario, welcome to the connect forum. Have you enjoyed RZIM ministry so far, and have had time to look around and read a few posts. You are invited to make yourself to home here and share in this respectful, friendly community. God bless your sojourn here.
Mike

1 Like

Hi @mars_bar,

Welcome! I think a great next step is to watch and respond to the Take 5 video each day. It could become a daily habit to deepen your understanding of various apologetics issues and how you can thoughtfully express the hope of the gospel in this time:
https://connect.rzim.org/c/ask-rzim/take-five

1 Like

Welcome Mario @mars_bar, glad you are here. Yes I did the short course too. It was great. I am on the core module now. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @mars_bar. Thank you for coming alongside us here at connect. I agree with you that apologetics is a great tool for evangelism. I hope you garner much information and and engage in great discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

Welcome, Mario! I, too, came to this forum through the Short Course. May God richly bless you as you continue to study and share His love in this world!

1 Like

Hey Mario! Welcome. If you are interested in apologetics this is the best place you can be. I would recommend the Core Module after this as that really lays the groundwork for getting these kinds of discussions off the ground. Looking forward to sharing in some dialogue with you.

2 Likes

Hi Mario. I’m in the UK too so great to know you’re onboard. We sure need apologists here!

1 Like