Mario Tolj

(Marijan) #1

Hello,

I am from Los Angeles but living in Croatia and I was led here by so watching so many Ravi interviews/lectures. Each one touched my heart and brought me closer to Christ. I’m a recent full on true Christ believer and want to be a apologetic when talking about difficult questions. I want to be able to grow a better relationship with Christ and want to be equipped when I get stumped by life’s intrinsic questions. I believe doing so will help me strive to be a better vessel to do Gods will to others that are lost just as I was.

Thank you,

Marijan (Mario) Tolj

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @mtolj. Dont you just love when you feel called like you are? God bless your journey and your time here. Let us know about your encounters from time to time. I look forward to reading your posts.

(Lou Hablas) #3

Welcome, Mario @mtolj! I love your enthusiasm and wish you the best and many blessings in all of your endeavors.

(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect, Mario. :smiley: Praise the Lord for how He has revealed Himself in your life. It’s an indescribable joy to realize more fully who Christ is, and I trust people in your life will be blessed as you grow in your Christian walk.

(R. S. Mills) #5

Incredible heart! I was also brought here by the countless lectures given by Ravi who demonstrates a love for God and how to handle the word of truth like an expert swordsman :dagger:. Grateful to connect with you. God bless.