Marketta

Hey guys, how’s it going?

I’m from the state of Louisiana, which is one of the Southern states of the United States of America, we’re the Eastern neighbor of Texas.

I’ve been a long standing Christian, and my friends husband introduced me to RZIM and Apologetics .

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to contribute by giving support to this growing community.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Parketta. Thanks for coming alongside us from the Louisiana. Thank you for your long term commitment to your faith and you are already helping by being with us. I hope you enjoy the discussions. I hope that you are able to make some friendships and have some deep dialog on our faith path. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Marketta, welcome from your brother in West Virginia, it is great to meet you. I see from your profile your an educator what is your area of education? Have you looked around the site much? Thank you for sharing with us, look forward to your input.
Mike

2 Likes

I’m a high school Spanish teacher, and no I haven’t had a chance to fully peruse the site yet.

3 Likes

Hi, Marketta. Welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. You’re sure to encounter some thoughtful, inquisitive, and kind people in this group. RZIM and Connect is full of resources. You can search key words to find related conversations, read through categories and chime in, and create your own topics to get feedback from others. One feature I was excited to experience in Connect when I started is the Ask RZIM category where an RZIM staff fields our questions! This ministry is so approachable in its heart for people, and every seeker counts. You are important! Welcome! I hope to “see” you around.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Marketta @Parketta. Glad to have you here. Amen to your desire to contribute. Thanks for being here.

God Bless You.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind greeting.

2 Likes

Welcome Marketta, :cherry_blossom:

I have two dear friends that hail from Louisiana, they describe in detail the wonderful food and some fascinating origins of Mardi Gras. :performing_arts:

We are so glad you took your friends suggestions to venture into Connect, may the Lord bless you and keep you and your family. If you should need anything, please inquire and we will be happy to assist you. :tulip:

1 Like