Martin Marsh

(Martin Marsh) #1

Hello!

I am 32, married, father, CNA.
I am from Danmark.
I have been christian since I was 16.
A couple of years ago I had a cleaning job and later a janitor job, so i could use my brain for listening to Ravi while doing simple tasks.
Nowadays my life is busy and with weakoned relation with good doubt creeps in, I am working on mending the relationship but i also found it wise to seek out apologetics again to give me aditional strenght.
Hopefully i will contribute with intelligent questions, an interest for learning and debate and maybe other things that will present themselves in time.

(SeanO) #2

@SherlockDK Welcome to Connect! Glad to hear that you have been able to benefit through Ravi’s teachings while going about your day. May the Lord continue to grow those seeds that have been planted - to strengthen your faith and give you wisdom and glory. Look forward to seeing you on the forums.

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome to Connect, @SherlockDK! The busyness of life certainly does have a way of creeping in and helping to distract us from the truly important business of pursuing God, doesn’t it? That said, I’m really excited to have you along in this community here, and I’m certain that you will find the conversations and the members as edifying as I have! Blessings on you!

(Caitlyn Lee) #4

Welcome to Connect Martin! I myself joined yesterday. I hope you find some good discussion here to answer your questions and stimulate some good thought.
Caitlyn