Mary Hany

Hello, My name is Mary Hany, I am an Egyptian girl aged 23, Christian by birth.I live with my family in Cairo, My parents and one younger brother. I have studied architectural engineering and urban design in Cairo university. I am a fresh graduate and still looking for a job :smiley: Although I have been a christian since I was born, I have only come to know Jesus truly 3 years ago and since them my whole life changed <3 I was chosen with a group of 7 people from my church to study in RZIM because we noticed that we have a lot of questioners about atheism and we wanted to study well how to respond to them. I am truly grateful and honored to join this community. God Bless You All

12 Likes

Hello Mary and great to have you join the Connect community :smiley:. Is Cairo a city which is growing in atheistic belief? What are some of the main questions that you are being asked?

Blessings

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Mary!

2 Likes

Welcome to connect Mary! It is a priveliedge to have you with us. I think it’s great that your church is being so intentional to learn about those hard questions about atheism. I pray much success in learning and that you and your church brothers and sisters grow in confidence. May the Spirit guide you when confronted with the questions that come your way. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Mary-Gayed, welcome! I was so blessed by your introduction and thankful that you have come to know our beautiful savior Jesus Christ :heart: It is so inspiring to hear how your church chose a group to study with RZIM to tackle tough questions.
I pray the Lord will shower you guys with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, equipping all of you to respond to others with love, compassion and respect :pray:
Grateful to have you here as well and God bless you too! :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome Mary, to the connect forum. Look forward to your questions. What an honor to be selected to study with RZIM, perhaps you could share more how that wonderful opportunity came to pass. Blessings in the Lord as we grow in Christ.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mary-Gayed. So glad to have you joining connect. Thank you for your commitment to the ministry and the sharing of the gospel. I hope that the threads that you engage in are helpful as well as edifying to you. You are a blessing to this forum. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome Mary, I am very sure you’d find this platform of much benefit to you

Hi Mary :blush: Welcome to connect. I’m Miriam from Cairo too :pray:t2: I’m so glad to find fellow Egyptians on this lovely platform. U’ll enjoy it habibty. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome Mary! :wave: I was so blessed to read your story and how God has been moving in your life in big ways. Praise God! So happy to meet you! :heartpulse::bouquet:

3 Likes

Hello Mary, first off there is no such thing as an atheist. All of us need to fill that void within us with something. Some worship money, others everything from a high education or position at work or in the community. The list goes on almost forever. The one common factor with any or all is that a person when looking at these, it keeps them blind to the truth, Jesus. As an example one may worship money. They demeanor is one of superiority over others and therefore builds them up, in their mind. Their bank account may be full but their still thrusting for that something they cannot obtain. You found it three years ago. Christ. Your atheistic friends are not satisfied and never will be unless they are filled with the only thing that fills that void, a relationship with Jesus. I suggest that you ask the Lord to speak through you next time you have a conversation with them. Then leave it to Jesus to break down their walls. May the Lord bless you.

Mary,
That is awesome! Great forum here to have your questions answered.
Welcome!

1 Like