Mary Sexton

Say hello…Hello!
Where are you from? I am from California, USA, currently residing in Murphys, CA.

What led you to join Connect? I recently completed the RZIM Academy Core Module.

How do you hope to participate? My hope is to grow out of my comfort zone.

8 Likes

Welcome to the RZIM Community @Mars!

We are pretty much neighbors! Glad to meet you! May this be a place where you may grow deeper in the knowledge of our LORD and the vibrant life in Him and His love.

Please jump on in and explore!
Philippians 1:9-11

8 Likes

Hello @Mars!

It is exciting to see you on here, and an added bonus is that we are not too far away from you, just on the other side of the mountain up from San Andreas :smiley:

Welcome to connect! It would be neat to get together sometime! Looking forward to interacting with you more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect Mary @Mars. This is a wonderful forum to learn from others and at the same time help them in answering the questions they struggle with.
I am glad to hear from you about getting out of the comfort zone. This is a step we must take to enrich ourselves and to make a positive difference in the world around us.
Be blessed.

5 Likes

Welcome Mary!
I pray this forum can help you grow in confidence!

Neh 8:10
“… Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared:
for this day is holy unto our Lord:
neither be ye sorry;
for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”

3 Likes

Hello Mary and welcome!! I joined awhile back while doing some research, may I ask what you believe to be your comfort zone, so that I may pray God moves in your life and guide you? God bless

1 Like

Hi Christina,
Glad to meet you too! Thank you for the welcome and for the lovely prayer of Philippians 1:9-11. I’m looking forward to interacting with you more. Wondering if you are related to Anna?
Best regards,

Mary

2 Likes

Hello Anna,
How exciting to see someone so near in proximity to me. I would love to get together sometime!!!
Best regards,
Mary

3 Likes

Hello SelieVisa,
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I often hold back in a forum like this. :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,
Mary

1 Like

Hello @Mars,

Yes ma’am we are sisters😄 She is a great inspiration to me❤️

Glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome, @Mars - so glad to meet you on Connect - may you have many wonderful conversations here!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Mars. So glad you have joined us. Congratulations on completing the core module. Quite an experience isn’t it? I hope you enjoyed the discussions. And some say that life starts when you start living out of your comfort zone. Enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like