Maryou Lambros

Say hello…

Where are you from? I am from London UK

What led you to join Connect? I have enjoyed my core model and I would like to learn more on the apologetics topics. I am keen to learn more.

How do you hope to contribute? I want to enjoying the community discussion and learn from all.

8 Likes

Hi @mlambros, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the Core Module! What was your most profound take away from the course? There are a variety of discussions to glean from here. Enjoy browsing and engaging :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello, @mlambros, and welcome to Connect! I’m excited to learn more from you here and look forward to your posts. Hope you have the courage to jump right in! What inspired you to take the Core Module?

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @mlambros. So glad to have you joining connect. I am thankful for so many who join but I really appreciate those who have taken the core module to heart. When you have the fundamentals that you learned in that course and desire to share your experiences and guidance it truly is a blessing to this site. It would be great to hear what in particular impacted you the most. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

A warm welcome to you, fellow Core Module friend :relaxed: @mlambros

I’m glad you enjoyed your section of the CM.

Connect has been a great extension of learning and resources since the course- and I hope you feel the same! God bless :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome!!! @mlambros

Happy to have another Alumni join us @ Connect. I hope you had a lovely session and will love to enroll for other Elective in the Academy.

Looking forward to receiving your gifts of questions, testimonies and contributions.
Grace
From Nigeria.

2 Likes