Marzé Botha

Say hello… Hello, my name is Marzé Botha from Stellenbosch, South Africa.
I’m a wife, mother, artist, and art gallery owner. I’m passionate about so many things, especially about Jesus and sharing His love with others.
I’m here to learn how to answer questions. Not only my children’s, but friends and family who have a need to hear the good news.
I love to read, especially Ravi’s books. I believe it’s important to share the correct knowledge with kindness.
I’m hoping to become part of the RZIM family and learn how to defend my faith with grace and transparency.

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

5 Likes

Hi Marze! @Marze78
I’m so glad you’ve joined us! :relaxed:

I share in much of your sentiment- passionate about Jesus, answering questions for our kids and friends- and I love what you said here:

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself- I can just imagine how the Lord is using you and your gifts in South Africa. I hope you’ll enjoy learning and growing with us here in Connect!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Connect community, Marzé. Now you are part of the worldwide RZIM family :smiley: I noticed that there are some others from South Africa: Cobus @cdebeer and Dion @dionkandima :+1: and many others who are enthusiastic about the love of Jesus and who want to share the good news about him with others.
As an artist you might be interested in this article:

3 Likes

Hello, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to hear of your hunger to share God’s light with others. I have a friend who would paint portraits in public areas to capture people’s curiosity to then start conversations about Jesus. I only imagine how you are able to share God’s love through your art. I’m certain your community is blessed!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Marze78. What great Godly passions you reference. Any art you can share here? Such great goals you have. Would love to read more from you. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes