Masae Schaafhausen

Hello

My name is Masae and I hail from the beautiful country of New Zealand. I have only just stumbled across Ravi Zachariah and to be honest I fell in awe of this man of God. As a Christian the area of evangelism and Christian apologists encourages me and strengthens my faith in the one and true God!

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Masae!

3 Likes

Welcome brother,
You stumbled upon a wealth of truth and life. Feel free to interact at all levels on connect, as we search together. Jeremiah 33:3
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
Fellow searcher
Mike

4 Likes

Hi Mike. Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m so excited to be part of this community

2 Likes

Hi @Masae, welcome to connect! I felt the same as you when I “stumbled” across Ravi :pray: This ministry has been a vital instrument in helping believers and unbelievers alike. I trust you will enjoy browsing this forum. Please feel free to engage, offering your thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Masae. So glad you stumbled across this site and that you have joined us here. Like so many this ministry continues to impact those who visit. Now you get to participate in that ministry by welcoming new members, having dialogue about topics that you are interest, and generally learning so that you may better she the gospel of Jesus who we all stand in awe. Thank you for joining us. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Masae! So thankful to have you here in the community and such a pleasure to meet you. God bless you friend.

3 Likes

Hi Elizabeth thank you for the warm welcome. Look forward to hearing more from you and others in our community

4 Likes

Hi Masae, welcome to Connect!
glad you are here and passionate to spread the word of God!

Be blessed

Budi

2 Likes

Welcome Masae,
I am glad you chose to join us.

thank you…

1 Like