Matheus Bieckay yaMbwalala

Hello

I’m from Windhoek, Namibia

What led you to join Connect? Heard about Connect on one of Ravi’s podcast.

How do you hope to contribute? I want to learn more about apologetic and contribute in discussions.

6 Likes

Welcome Bieckay
It’s cool to have you here. There’s so much in this well, I trust you’ll be able to fetch as much as you need.
Just Connect, the flow is natural. See you more😊

Nedu

5 Likes

Welcome @Bieckay, I am thankful you are here :pray:t3: Connecting with men and women all over the globe is such a blessing and I love reading perspectives from different cultures. I hope to see you engaging in the forums, sharing your thoughts, insight, struggles and victories.
God bless :heart:

4 Likes

Hello, and welcome to Connect! It’s great to have you join us, and I look forward to hearing more of both your questions and posts. We have a discussion area devoted just to podcasts- maybe you will want to join in on one that interests you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Bieckay. Glad you have joined us. I agree with @sig. It is such a blessing to converse with like minded in him globally. Share the culture, ministry, your growth and questions as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Windhoek, welcome to Connect! It’s good to be here with you. That’s neat that one of Ravi’s podcasts let you here. I’m curious, do you have a particular favorite episode of his podcasts?

4 Likes

Thanks, sure.

2 Likes

Ideed. It’s through this very ministry I came to know the Lord. Thanks to Ravi and the late Nabeel. Jesus among secular gods is still my fav.

4 Likes

Wow Windhoek, thank you for your encouraging testimony of how God used RZIM to bring you to faith in him.

2 Likes