Mathieu Fuzier

I live near Lyon (France)
I was invited because I follow the apologetic session last year.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome Mathieu, so glad you are continuing with connect to further grow and apply all you learned and will continue to learn.
I truly enjoy the French and Italian language, my Mother spoke fluent Itaiian and regretted not teaching us how as she reflected back later in life. Cooking Italian she taught us well. Thank you my friend for sharing, look forward to more.
Mike

2 Likes

I have a friend in Lyon! Welcome!

1 Like

Bonjour Mathieu: Bienvenue sur le site! Hello Matthew and welcome to RZIM connect. This is truly amazing resource. Some of my ancestors were from France, They immigrated to Russian Empire during the rule of Catherine the Great. I did French Minor during my undergrad. It’s so nice to meet a believer from France.
Irina

2 Likes

Welcome on board @matlo. Glad you are here from France. Thanks for coming alongside us here it connect. I hope you are able to join in discussions that edify you and cause you to engage. This forum is a great place to do that period there are so many caring members who want help and befriend those that join. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like