Matt Crawford

Hello y’all!

My wife and I are blessed to live on the west coast of Florida and enjoy our life on a small homestead with our two dogs.

I have come to connect to stay in touch and informed during our quest and work at the plow of Christian Apologetics. This work is difficult at best when done without community. I am an alumnus of the program and look forward to completing all of the electives before I complete my training.

I pray I may find answers here when I need them, and maybe I can lend some wisdom as well. My earnest prayer is to become a more effective witness to the world for the Truth of Christ. And to engage others well in His Name.

9 Likes

Welcome @matthew_crawford to Connect and amen to your prayer, it is mine also.

3 Likes

Hi @matthew_crawford,so good to have you here! I love your aim to complete all the electives. That’s mine also - so much amazing material to digest as we grow in our walks with God and the community here. Really pray you’ll be blessed here.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @matthew_crawford. It is good to have you with us.Reading your introduction was a blessing. Please do participate and share the information that you have learned through your studies. Congratulations on completing them. I loved:

I hope this site is a blessing to you. Enjoy reading the threads and engaging with some very well-read and caring members. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Matt, it’s cold snowy WV here. Our daughter and her family minister in the in the far west panhadle. We get down a few times a year. It is great to meet you, welcome to one and all

Mike

3 Likes

Welcome @matthew_crawford, it’s a pleasure to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I loved your introduction and I look forward to any insight you have to offer here. I pray the Lord will shower you with wisdom and knowledge as you train :pray:
Enjoy browsing and engaging here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @Keldon_Scott . The community indeed is vital, Be blessed today!

1 Like

Hi @matthew_crawford - just on here too. We were fortunate to do a road trip around Florida a few years ago as a family and loved that west coast - many blessings - Jon

2 Likes

@matthew_crawford Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi, Matthew and family, from a SW Florida community member. :slight_smile: I am relatively new here on the forum as well, and I have been greatly blessed and challenged. I hope you and your wife receive as much encouragement as I have!

2 Likes

Hey @Cindi1! Good to see another Floridian, and welcome to the forum. I have just begun here in Connect as I am taking the Why Suffering Elective, after having just completed the Core Module. I have been so blessed and encouraged by the forums. The community here is so vital to what we do, It is our prayer that we all continue to create a network of Evangelical Apologists for this new and interesting time we live in. Let us always pray for one another. Be Blessed.

Matt.

3 Likes

Thank you for those kind words of encouragement. My prayers for you and us all are the same.I pray we have wisdom, knowledge and discernment as well as Divine protection. This is hard work. Be blessed @sig.

4 Likes

It’s good to see you here, Matt. I look forward to continuing to learn together.

2 Likes