Matthew Cleveland

Hello hello,

My name is Matthew Cleveland and I was born in the USA and then grew up overseas as an MK. (Jordan, Yemen, and Thailand). I am currently back in the USA living with my wife in IA.

I wasn’t able to make it to the CLC a few months ago. But a good friend from church did. He told me about this connect thing and how great all of the speakers were, and I should take a look at it.

This community looks awesome and I look forward to being apart of it. Having grown up overseas i hope to be able to contribute to the conversation when i can!

• MAC
4 Likes

Welcome aboard @mcleveland123. Glad you have joined us. Your experiences will be a great help to many here I am sure. It is a great community as noted. You will see that I am confident. I hope you enjoy and are blessed here.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Matthew. It is wonderful to hear of your friend’s experience and recommendation to you. I look forward to learning more from you here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @mcleveland123, welcome to connect. Wow, what was it like growing up in those places? Any profound experiences you can share would be a blessing. Your thoughts and insight could be a great contribution here. Hope to see you engaging in the forums :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Matthew,
A very warm welcome to you. I hope you feel the same warmth I have found here :blush:

4 Likes