Matthew Glynn

Hello, my name is Matthew Glynn. I live in Central City, Nebraska. I am currently working at Subway and Pizza Hut here in town. I heard about Connect because I took an RZIM class and was invited to join. I am looking forward to learning from all of you guys!

5 Likes

Welcome Matthew!
There is so much value in this community. I pray we have the opportunity to share in our co labors. Blessings to you.

2 Likes

Welcome Matthew!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @thed64607. It is good to see you joining in from Nebraska. Thank you for choosing to take one of the courses. I presume you took the core module. What did you think? I hope you enjoy this forum. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Good morning Matthew, glad you jumped on in. The community is teeming with great Q&A loving caring people seeking ultimate truth. As a fellow sojourner welcome from WV.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @thed64607, it’s great have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Now I’m sitting here pondering if I want a sub or pizza for lunch :yum: I trust you will find connect to be a helpful, friendly community to continue learning and growing. Please feel free to engage, offering your thoughts and insight as well :pray:

3 Likes

@thed64607 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Yeah, I took the core module! It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot!

2 Likes