Maureen

Hello, my name is Maureen and I am from Pennsylvania. I learned of connect from watching RZIM on TV. I’m looking forward to learning

9 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Maureen_Miletics Looking forward to learning from you.

6 Likes

hello, welcome. I’m glad you’re here.

6 Likes

Welcome, Maureen!

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Maureen! :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us. I didnt realize RZIM had a TV show- do you mind sharing what it is called? How neat.

5 Likes

Hi Maureen! @Maureen_Miletics
It’s funny, I was just commenting on Connect needing more Pennsylvanians- and here you are!

We are near Harrisburg, how about you?

I think you will really enjoy this community- every one is so friendly and respectful.
It’s definitely a safe space to learn and grow together.

Any specific topics you’re interested in learning more about? The “3 line” button at the top has a menu of categories and plenty of interesting conversations going on within each one :slight_smile:

Enjoy looking around! Feel free to dive in with a question or a thought as you feel led.

4 Likes

Hello and thank you. Allentown area.

3 Likes

The show is on our local tv station, WFMZ, on sundays at 9:30 after Turning Point. It shows sessions at various conferences of the team question and answer sessions.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sarah_Waymire. Glad to have you with us. There are many ways to learn out here. Type a subject in the search icon and away you go. May God grant you responses to the areas you desire. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Maureen!! :blush:

2 Likes