Max - NZ

Yo I’m Max from New Zealand, here from the Short Course RZIM was running :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Max, how is New Sealand in our current covid climate? I trust you are well. Welcome to our forum and may you find it a pleasant, useful place to grow in Christ and share any questions you have. The Lord bless you as you move forward in faith.
Mike

1 Like

Yo ho, Max - and welcome to our Kiwi friends! I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

It’s pretty good thanks Mike, hopefully out of lockdown next week which will be good. Been a good time to reflect and grow in faith though!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @maxfraser111. Good to have you joining us from New Zealand. How did you like the course? Do you still have questions that merit additional discussion here? Give an idea what you would like to have accomplished by being involved in a global network such as this if you would be so kind. I hope you enjoy the discussions. God-bless you and your journey.

Cheers Keldon,

Yeah I really enjoyed the course, it was very informative! No questions so far, just joined here so I could finish off the videos for module 3 as I didn’t realise the content for the short course ended so soon! But if questions pop up I’ll definitely post them :slight_smile:

1 Like