May 2018 Writing Competition: Saving Truth!

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends,

After a very successful writing competition in April, we are thrilled to announce a new competition for May!

The theme? It is related to Abdu Murray’s new book Saving Truth!

Here’s the prompt: In today’s culture of alternative facts and fake news, how do you define truth?

Guidelines:

Incorporate Scripture, personal experience, and any other relevant sources (books, poetry, art, etc.) to answer the question, In today’s culture of alternative facts and fake news, how do you define truth? Please verify that each submission is less than 600 words (about one page in most text editors).

The winning entry will be the one that provides the most meaningful, authentic, and insightful perspective on our contest theme.

Prizes:

First place winner: Free access to the full online course that Abdu Murray created for Saving Truth

Fan favorite: An autographed copy of Saving Truth

Contest promoter: An autographed copy of Saving Truth

2nd and 3rd place: An autographed copy of Saving Truth

To share this post with your friends, just click on the link at the bottom of this post. If your sharing of the post leads to the most awareness of the writing competition, then you will win the ‘contest promoter’ award. If your entry receives the most ‘likes’, then you will win the ‘fan favorite’ award.

@LaTricia_January, @SeanO, @omnarchy, and yours truly will be evaluating the entries.

How to Participate:

• Write and share an entry to the contest! Just reply to this post with your entry when you’re ready. Entries are due by midnight, Eastern time, on May 28th and we’ll announce the winners on May 31st!
  • Vote for your favorite entries!
  • Invite your family, friends, and church to participate!

Contest: What does Nabeel’s life and story mean to you?
(Abdu Murray) #2

Thanks Carson and hello everyone! In case you haven’t seen this yet, I wanted to bring something related (and exciting!) to your attention:

My publisher is offering a special Buy One, Get One Free offer for any RZIM Connect member who places a pre-order for my forthcoming book, Saving Truth . Anyone who places a pre-order will receive their free copy in the mail immediately - you will not have to wait until the official book release day which is May 8th. You will also receive the pre-order bonuses being offered for anyone who orders the book - an Executive Summary of the book, a Study Guide, and exclusive Videos to use with the book individually or in a small group.

Here are the instructions for how to claim the special RZIM Connect offer :

1. Place a pre-order for Saving Truth at your preferred retailer (ie: Amazon, Barnes & Noble).

2. Enter your receipt information and mailing address to this site: https://www.abdumurray.com/exclusive-preorder (this is a private page, so you must navigate to it through this link, it does not appear if you are just on my site).

3. You will receive your FREE copy in the mail. You will also receive the preorder bonuses via email as well as your pre-ordered copy of the book on or around May 8th from wherever you pre-ordered it!

Looking forward to seeing how the writing contest goes!

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

(David Cieszynski) #4

Hi there, here is something which I wrote on my blog two years ago, to get it under the word count I’ve had alter it slightly and lose some of the flow. The word count is 600.

John Ch8 v32: And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

In today’s society it’s hard to discern what is truth and what is in essence lies, the meaning of truth has been watered down to phrases like post truths, alternative facts, fake news, white lies, an extension of facts all of which isn’t truth but lies and usually what people want to hear/believe. People struggle to accept facts that don’t fit within their thought patterns and because they have a similar set of people in their echo bubble they fail to see the truth.

In some instances truth is distorted, by people who cannot tolerate those who don’t agree with them. People who are neutral on the subject will be subject to a barrage of accusations which causes distress/hurt feelings. As a society we’re slowly losing the ability to ‘agree to disagree’ on issues that are not life and death.

In some instances scripture is distorted to suit various peoples ideologies, agendas, tendencies. There are Christians from all walks of life who like to ‘cherry pick’ specific Bible verses to suit their arguments/causes and they will use the same phrase that the serpent used with Eve in the garden of Eden “did God really say…” only they will say “did Jesus really mean…” to counter that argument can be tricky at the best of times.

The Classic example of this is Paul’s letter 1 Corinthians Ch14 v34 in women should remain silent within the Church, from this some people believe women are not to hold high level leadership roles within the Church. This particular letter was written to a specific Church community where a group of women were in today’s terms ‘getting above their station’. Throughout the Bible Jesus and Paul used women within their ministries to great effect (the first recorded evangelist was the woman at the well).

In our last Church there was a split in which about half of the congregation left, when we were in the process of leaving the Church the leader wanted to visit the wife and I with the Church elders (this wasn’t going to be social call). We declined their offer with my wife wisely saying that the Bible wasn’t meant for ‘tit-for-tat’ arguments which is how the visit would have turned out. One of the main causes of the Church split was that the Church leader had created a set of ‘non negotiable rules’ which we were expected to sign up to, he had cleverly linked them to specific Bible verses but when I was listening to that particular service for the second time and got a crunch in the pit of my gut I knew they were not from God.

So what can we do in our lives to ensure we are living, speaking and digesting scriptural truth?

1. Studying the Bible on a regular basis, we will learn to instinctively know when someone is ‘expanding the truth’ / ‘cherry picking Bible verses’ for their purposes.

2. Fellowship with other Christians and don’t be afraid to discuss issues, remembering to include people who you may not agree with. Remembering it’s ok to agree to disagree on issues that are not life and death, detrimental to the overall Gospel.

3. Not being afraid to test or question what is being preached, said in the media or being said in a large group of people 1 Thessalonians Ch5 v20-22: Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good, reject every kind of evil. Pray and seek the Holy Spirit’s counsel.

(Abdu Murray) #5

Hi Friends - Just a quick note to let you know that Saving Truth is 50% off at Barnes & Noble TODAY ONLY (5/15/18). You can purchase the book here: http://bit.ly/BNSavingTruth

(Olivia Davis) #6

Thanks for this contest!! I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s entries and learning about truth together!! :slight_smile:

Sometimes when I read the Bible, a long-familiar verse will jump out at me, brimming with sudden relevance to my life. A few years ago, this happened with John 18:38, where Pilate asks, “What is truth?” I never really understood this question until I asked it also. This happened when my view of God — that he was loving, that he cared about the sparrow and me too — had gone through a serious sieve of hurt. Knowing I needed something stronger than my emotions to ground my faith, I wanted to find out what was true. No longer esoterically philosophical, the question “What is truth?” captivated my attention.

To get to truth, I had to figure out what I was looking for in the first place. St. Augustine’s definition, written in his fourth-century writing Soliloquies, clicked with me: “What is true, is.” Truth is what’s real — only what corresponds to reality can be called true. Inspired by this definition, I wrote down some facts that are real: there is strong evidence for the resurrection; the Christian Bible is the best preserved of all ancient works of literature; it is philosophically impossible to justify human value without God; this finite universe necessitates a creator. All of these things are true, unaltered by time passing, but when I was caught up in my emotions, I couldn’t see them clearly.

The Bible reveals that we often hide truth. In Koine Greek, the original language of the New Testament, the word for truth is Aletheia. It’s a combination of the prefix a-, which means not, and the verb litho, which means to hide. Thus, truth means not hidden. Considering John 18:38 and this definition, Pilate asks literally, “What is not hidden?” This seems silly — it’s like he’s looking for something that isn’t lost!

While this idea made me smile, remembering the many times I have hidden truth sobered me. I have covered truth with my doubts, disappointments, and desire for comfort, as if how I felt about God could change who he is, what he wants from me, or what is true.

This is why, in this world of alternative facts and fake news, I have to define truth as that which corresponds to reality. I can’t cater my definition to suit my mercurial emotions or my absurdly-brittle pride. Instead, I think we have to look outward — beyond the veil of ourselves and our desires — to see truth. We have to cast off the idea that we can be comfortable in our relationship with God and, instead, embrace continued sanctification, especially when it’s painful. We must cease worshipping a society that exchanges moral truth for pleasure.

Truth costs us everything — we are dying to ourselves — but it’s worth it because we get God! As John 8:32 tells us, the truth sets us free. We’re no longer enslaved to self-idolization. Finally freed from all the things that blind us to his goodness, we can see and enjoy God, the very embodiment of truth itself, the great I AM (remember Augustine’s definition? Truth is that which is !). Then we understand what A. W. Tozer means when he writes, “…Truth is not a thing for which we must search, but a Person to whom we must hearken!” ( Mornings with Tozer ).

Truth-hunting has dragged me to libraries, professors’ offices, and church sanctuaries. In the end, answering Pilate’s question had less to do with my location than my posture. When my knees were bent and Bible open, Jesus stepped in and uncovered what was never hidden: Truth found me.

(Tim Behan) #7

The Truth is out there!!!

This was the catchphrase of the 90’s popular TV show, The X-Files. I think it has a nice ring to it… the show itself certainly generated a lot of interest. Not just because it was entertaining, but also because there were hugely differing opinions on whether or not the events and phenomena (or at least close approximations of them) had actually happened in real life.

Is there such a thing as Extra-Terrestrial life? What was the black goo they found? Frankly… I have no idea.

But my belief or disbelief in any of these things has absolutely no bearing into the actual reality or truth of those things. That is… if I believe in ET’s, it doesn’t make them real; and conversely if I don’t believe in them, it wouldn’t make them not exist if they did exist. More than this… it doesn’t matter how many people believe in an idea, it still doesn’t change the reality of any situation.

“Even if you’re a minority of one, the truth is the truth” – Mahatma Ghandi

This may seem self-explanatory, but as a Christian living in the western world today, we are fast becoming a minority of those who believe that a God even exists. Or at least a God such as we believe from the Bible. But here’s my point… just because culture, society or any group says that something is fact; it doesn’t make it so.

Now that point goes for our own belief’s as well… just because we believe it to be so, doesn’t make it true. But every belief system should be open to scrutiny and we shouldn’t be afraid to defend ours for what it is… we shouldn’t shy away from any discussion or topic simply because we don’t know a lot about it. We can be confident to look around ourselves to every aspect of life and dig deep to find the truths, that is, the reasons for all things… because I guarantee you at the root of everything you’ll find the God of the Bible.

And what are those reasons? Where can we find the truth?

Whenever we ask “why” or “what is the reason for something” we are, in effect, asking to see through that thing to see the reason beyond it. Which means you can also ask the question of the answer you’ve seen through to. This idea of ‘seeing through’ was beautifully conceptualised by C.S. Lewis in The Abolition of Man. But there is a limit, he said… “You can’t go on “seeing through” things forever. The whole point of seeing through something is to see something through it. To ‘see through’ all things is the same as not to see.”

So what is the ultimate “reason”? What is the thing we finally cannot see through? What is the final truth in all questions?

The answer has to be God our Creator and through him our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. “For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” – Col 1:16-17

Let us all hold firm to the truth of the gospel… the unchanging Word of God through the redemption of our sins by the blood of Jesus. Praise be to our Heavenly Father for having mercy in our weakness and giving us his Spirit to strengthen us to spread that Word of Truth to the ends of the earth.

(Simeon Alfa) #8

At the beginning in the Garden of Eden, the serpent told Eve in Genesis 3:4 that what God said was not true;

“The serpent said to the woman, “It is not true that you will surely die;” (Gen 3:4) CJB

It is impossible to negate what is not in existence. Until God said something to man, the serpent had nothing to falsify. Alternative facts exist because real facts first existed. The battle between the Serpent and Eve was a two-sided battle; who is true? And what is true? Until the former is settled, the latter can potentially be misconstrued. If Eve had focused on the personality behind the words, perhaps it would have been easy to conclude that the Creator couldn’t have been untrue. The statement of the serpent is also an acknowledgement of the existence of truth even though he claimed that God was untrue, just to deceive her.

At the new beginning in the desert, the Adversary on three occasions (Matthew 4:1-11) distorted the Word of God and demanded obedience from the last Adam, to his distorted version of God’s Word. Jesus Christ was able to present the infallible truth to the Adversary on those three occasions.

The first Adam and the last Adam both knew the Word of God but while the first Adam was a living soul, the last Adam was a life giving Spirit. We know that God formed the first Adam from the dust of the ground that He had made (Genesis 2:6-7), but the last Adam was His Word become flesh, not flesh receiving His Word. The first was a Receiver of life but the last was and is a Giver of life (1Corinthians 15:45-48). This is relevant to establish that both the first Adam and the last Adam had the same Word of God (Truth), and both were tested by a distorted version of the truth (Genesis 3:4-5, Matthew 4:1-11).

In John 1:1-3, we are made to understand that the Word of God that was in the beginning was God. That was the same Word that God spoke to the first Adam that the Adversary contradicted. It is also the same Word that the last Adam used to counter the distorted version by the Adversary. In essence, since the Word of God was and is God, it means that what the Adversary contradicted was God Himself. In the event that we prove and as has been proven that what God said was in fact true, it means that truth is the person of God. Jesus Christ in John 14:6 referred to Himself as the Truth.

When Jesus Christ was asked by His Disciples in Matthew 24:3-5 on the sign of His coming and the end of the world, Jesus told them to beware of deception. He said that many would come in His name saying “I am the Christ” and would deceive many. The sole reason for distortions to the truth is to deceive. Hence, we can refer to truth as that which leads in the right path intended to get the bearer to the desired end from the perspective of the one who determined the end and the path.

Based on the foregoing, I would define truth as the nature of God, which gives rise to His perspective over any situation, regardless of any other perspective in circulation. Truth is easily seen and known by its conformity to the image of Christ, who lived against the contradictions of men.

Thank you for the opportunity.

(Jennifer Wilkinson) #9

When God Played Oboe

Gentle applause greeted our concertmaster as he walked on stage and signaled for three As. The piercing tone of an oboe filled the hall for the brass to tune. Sitting a few chairs away in the second violin section, I waited for the final A when we string players would tune.

This preconcert ritual is such an ordinary part of my life that I often forget its significance. To play together we must agree, but who gets to choose the pitch of an A?

I knew Steven was playing a true A on his oboe. A simple tuning app can confirm that an A is exactly 440 Hz, the standard set by an international convention in 1939. But who gave them the authority to define what an A ought to be? Can I be confident this standard is truth?

Later as my family and I celebrated the successful concert with crème brûlée, I pondered the relationship between our orchestral tuning note and truth in general. Truth was on my mind because of this writing competition, but I struggled to find words. To be honest (a good thing to be when defining truth), my first thought about the contest was “Boring! How can I be creative with that topic?”

The dictionary defines truth. If I go beyond its definition, I might not be speaking objective truth anymore—I might have wandered into the nebulous realm of personal opinion. Yet who gave the authors of the dictionary the right to define truth? They didn’t create the definition; they merely described how the word was used in contemporary English. As common usage changes, the dictionary changes, just like grammar and punctuation rules change. The perfect English papers I crafted in high school are now flawed. The standard morphed, leaving me longing for something permanent in life.

The dictionary itself testifies to the changing winds of time. Merriam-Webster defines truth as “the body of real things, events, and facts,” and “a transcendent fundamental or spiritual reality,” but the third definition is archaic: “fidelity and constancy.”

In my stubborn refusal to accept the inconstancy of a word that once meant constancy, I’m inclined to weave all three definitions together, for they touch the yearning of our souls. We long to know real facts about transcendence, our purpose in life and the meaning behind it all, and we want these facts to be stable, not shifting with public opinion or the fickle decisions of government officials.

We dream of a world where justice and goodness flourish. To achieve this we need a standard higher than the most powerful government, higher than all international organizations, a standard even they cannot violate. We need a tuning note that enables us to live in harmony.

Only a personal God can offer us this. If He made us for a purpose and communicated to us what is good, we can apply that to all perpetrators of evil. If He is unchanging, I can rest in a moral code that permanently protects me. If He is all-powerful, I know justice will ultimately be done.

This is the God I meet in the Bible, a God who entered the world two thousand years ago in the person of Jesus. He picked up the oboe, and He played an A.

“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’” John 14:6 (ESV)

(David Cieszynski) #10

Hi Olivia, a really enjoyable post.

(Jennifer Wilkinson) #11

Thanks for sharing this, Olivia. As you shared about searching for Truth through the midst of hurt, you touched my heart. I hope the pain has eased, but even if it lingers, may you always feel the loving arms of God around you, holding your heart in His hands. He used you to bless me.

(Olivia Davis) #12

What a sweet note to find in my inbox today! Thank you very much Jennifer! :heart:

(Sarah Malcangi) #13

In our post-truth culture, amid fake news, it can be difficult to talk to others about truth. That is because people have changed its original meaning. We are challenged to compete with ideas that are disguised as being true. Additionally, younger generations have manufactured the term true freedom as it relates to what they call “their” truth. This intentional reclassification asserts that only when religion and boundaries are removed, can we live in true freedom. Are these generations correct in postulating such a statement? In the following paragraphs I intend to show what truth means, what it doesn’t, and why these differences matter.

Pontius Pilate said it best after Jesus was arrested and brought before him: “What is truth?” (John 18:38) Truth is defined as a statement that “corresponds to reality.” According to MacMillian’s legal thesaurus truth is akin to “actuality, fact, and reality.” If we trust that widely accepted reference materials are correct in defining words, it’s unjust to alter the definition of a word such as truth because it was meant to have a specific meaning. We must follow the evidence and see where it takes us. For instance, before I became a Christian I spent time researching religions. I investigated The Gnostic Gospels and The Dead Sea Scrolls. Based on the evidence I found and comparing it with the Bible and other historical evidences I could confidently conclude that The Gnostic Gospels is not concrete evidence in support of the Bible; however, I couldn’t discount Christianity as being false. On the other hand, The Dead Sea Scrolls gave me more evidence for the Bible than I could have imagined. Instead of running away from the information I discovered I allowed the evidence to lead me to the truth. Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

As I look to define what truth is, I must also describe what truth isn’t. There are some people in today’s post-truth culture who claim that we must find our own truth. However, I think these people are transposing truth with belief. You can choose to believe what you want but that doesn’t mean it’s true. There are many worldviews to choose from, but we can’t expect them to all be true. Why? Because they conflict with one another. In Saving Truth Abdu Murray states, “In a post-truth culture, where preferences and opinions are elevated over facts and truth, anything that challenges our preferences, even if a challenge is laced with facts, is deemed offensive and oppressive.” The way we define truth matters with how we communicate our worldview so people understand what we mean to convey.

In conclusion, before I became a Christian it would have been easier to adopt a belief system that complimented my desires. Seeking truth takes strength and courage especially in our current culture of worrying if what we say or believe is offensive. It’s not hard to see why people take the quieter path, and sadly people seek their comforts instead of what is true. Our culture has confused autonomy for freedom and believe that an idea is only true if it removes all boundaries on a person. Truth is never lost but it can be forgotten if our culture continues to alter its original meaning. The Lord gave us free will so that we can choose to believe what we want, but that doesn’t mean it’s true. In the words of Ravi Zacharias, “We have a right to believe whatever we want, but not everything we believe is right.”

(Brittany Bowman) #14

I miscalculated the timezones and am too late for the contest. However, since it is already written, I’ll share it below.

Truth reveals value. While reading Saving Truth , I was reminded of the PBS show “The Antique Roadshow.” In the show, individuals bring old items to an antique appraiser to learn the item’s value. The items are often treated as junk until the owners realize they are treasure, and the owners gasp in excited delight when the value is revealed by the appraiser, often thousands of more dollars than the owner ever believed possible. As a millennial Christian, I found Saving Truth to provide a similar appraisal to the truth I have been struggling to find in contemporary social issues.

The Culture of Confusion, as Murray calls our modern post-truth society, seeks freedom from a variety of social ills: poverty, oppression, discrimination, etc. However, it seldom sets this desire for freedom from in the context of freedom for. For what purpose is freedom: to better our communities, for world peace, for a deeper relationship with Jesus?

When I was in high school, a teacher daily questioned my Christian faith. The more he yelled, the more I responded with textbook responses on theology. I did my research, but I always fell short. I failed because I could only describe what Christianity provided freedom for , without meeting the teacher in the context of his and mine broken conditions, which would help me discuss with him his need for a freedom from his broken, human condition- a condition shared by every human. Because I did not meet that teacher in a compassionate, loving conversation, I built a deep chasm in our debates. Without understanding the need for a freedom from, how could he ever appreciate my descriptions of a freedom for ?

Hurt and confused, I approached college planning to never discuss my faith, but only show a Christ-like servanthood to my friends. However, in a series of sad events, each friend met personal crises and turned angrily against the faith. Similar to high school teacher, I had only provided one side of the freedom from and freedom for dichotomy. In this instance, I provided a freedom from , by serving them in ways to provide them freedom from a variety of needs (loneliness and practical needs like hunger or transportation), but I did not provide a freedom for. By not openly naming Jesus as the source of my servant heart, I kept my friends in the cage of only knowing freedom from without revealing the greater treasure, freedom for, a relationship with Jesus Christ.

When we as Christians approach the Culture of Confusion with only one aspect of the freedom from , freedom for dichotomy, we are undervaluing the truth of freedom. We are observing one aspect of freedom without considering its full context, and this does not allow for the grand design of God.

Individuals on “The Antique Roadshow” undervalue their antiques because they do not consider the items in full context. They consider their item’s value based on their own observations. For example, one person may use an ancient stamp as a bookmark while another may use it as a wall decoration. However, both undervalue the item because they lack the antique appraiser’s knowledge of the item’s historical context and full value. It does not matter how many uses for the antique stamp are generated, they are incomplete and essentially untrue to the stamp’s existence because they do not recognize its full value. Similarly, when we attempt to view cultural debates in the context of “my truth” and “your truth,” we undermine the absolute truth. Absolute truth is realized in its full, beautiful value in the context of Jesus Christ. This truth is value-bestowing.

(David Cieszynski) #16

I like the Star Wars pictures

(Carson Weitnauer) #17

Hi friends, thanks to everyone who participated! We’ll announce the winners on May 31!

(Carson Weitnauer) #19

Hi friends, we will get the winners announced early next week! I apologize for the delay. Vacation and a conference have kept me from giving this its full and proper consideration.

(Carson Weitnauer) #20

Hi friends,

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Saving Truth writing competition! It is excited to see our community cheer one another on as we prepare ourselves to thoughtfully and respectfully engage in spiritual conversations about truth. I’m encouraged that @Abdu_Murray’s book has inspired us to not only learn more about the unique contributions of Christianity but to actively work on sharing what we have learned from him!

To everyone who participated: thank you for setting a great example for us! I hope you feel more confident and excited to care for and help your family and friends sift through the difference between alternative facts and truth - that they might find and know the Truth personally.

After consulting with @LaTricia_January, @SeanO, and @omnarchy, and considering the entries myself, here are our winners!

:::Drumroll:::

First place winner and fan favorite: @Olivia_Davis

Olivia, I particularly appreciated how genuine and heartfelt your contribution was:

I have covered truth with my doubts, disappointments, and desire for comfort, as if how I felt about God could change who he is, what he wants from me, or what is true.

I can’t cater my definition to suit my mercurial emotions or my absurdly-brittle pride. Instead, I think we have to look outward — beyond the veil of ourselves and our desires — to see truth.

When my knees were bent and Bible open, Jesus stepped in and uncovered what was never hidden: Truth found me.

Your personal reflections were Biblical, thoughtful, and honest. Altogether, the combination of your reasoning with the heartfelt illustrations moved me to consider how I could better love the truth and move beyond the limitations of what I feel is real.

Second place winner: @Jennifer_Wilkinson

Jennifer, you told a cohesive story that wrapped up the rest of your message. It was personal yet relatable. Finding illustrations that engage the imagination to sustain the point is one of the most powerful ways we have to persuade others to see another beautiful piece of reality. Well done! May more Christians follow your example of telling beautiful stories to better share the truth.

Third place winner: @SarahMalcangi

Sarah, I am grateful that you search for truth! It is encouraging that your desire to discern between truth and its alternatives led you to Christ. I think you artfully expressed a core motivator for why we don’t want the truth:

In conclusion, before I became a Christian it would have been easier to adopt a belief system that complimented my desires. Seeking truth takes strength and courage especially in our current culture of worrying if what we say or believe is offensive. It’s not hard to see why people take the quieter path, and sadly people seek their comforts instead of what is true.

As apologists, we need to take into consideration that our family and friends are far more than rational agents. We need to honestly reckon with the pull of what we want! Thank you for your thoughtfully expressed insights.

Contest promoter: @Rebecca_LuElla_Miller

Rebecca, you pulled many people into Connect to learn from the contributions, participate in the dialogue, and grow from the experience. Thank you for telling your community and networks about this unique contest. We appreciate you sharing about this incredible opportunity with others!

I will let Abdu’s team know how to get in touch with each of you so you can receive your prizes! CONGRATULATIONS!

(Carson Weitnauer) #21

(SeanO) #22

Congrats @Olivia_Davis @Jennifer_Wilkinson @SarahMalcangi! Thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the entries. May the Lord bless you in your every endeavor as you seek His face!