May F

Hi,

Greetings from Toronto

I completed the RZIM Academy Core Module and would like to go further into specific topics such as biblical accuracy. I am very attracted by RZIM’s mission to help thinkers believe, and believers think.

As relatively young retiree, I would love to have the opportunity to serve God by helping others, especially young people, in their spiritual journey.

10 Likes

Hello May, congratulations on completing the core module. I like your motivation to go deeper into certain topics and your willingness to help and accompany others. Here at Connect you can bring in your experience and help other people on their way. Welcome :smiley:

Here are a few links that might interest you:

3 Likes

Greetings May,
Welcome to RZIM Connect. I bran new myself. May the Lord bless your RZIM endeavor, and may you yield the Lord much good fruit.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you May!

1 Like

Hi May. Welcome!

1 Like

Hi @mayletigre, welcome to connect. Thank you for your heart in wanting to help our youth :pray:t3: I trust you will glean from the many topics @iDan has given you links to. Enjoy browsing and feel free to share your insight :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @mayletigre. I like “young retiree.” The world before you. And the called challenge to share your experiences and education with those who dont know. That’ll give you a blessing that will last eternally. Glad you have come along side us here. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello May,

What a great way to spend your retirement! It will be exciting to see what God does with your extra time to serve Him.

Blessings, Lorri

2 Likes