Medgine

Hello wonderful people,

My name is Medgine, I’m from Alberta Canada. I am a recent RZIM Academy alumni. I took the Core Module back in August which feels like forever the way 2020 is set up lol.

I’m a spoken word artist, creative writer and patient advocate. Also speak French.

I joined Connect to continue the conversations I had during the discussion groups and also to learn from others who are or have wrestled with difficult questions. I would also love to connect with French speakers as well to practice how to discuss these conversations en français.

I hope to bring forward my own questions and wrestling, especially as it relates to the pursuit social justice as an apologetic to the gospel.

Happy to be here!

7 Likes

Hi, Medgine, so a Canadian, eh? Welcome. I am from Toronto also just recently joined Connect.
Looking forward to the chance to talk to you again soon.

4 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect! @Medgine

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @Medgine. Glad you are here from Canada. Congrats getting through the core module. Some good stuff? Would love to read some of your creative writings. I hope you enjoy connect. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @Medgine, your introduction was beautiful to read, welcome :pray:t3:
Should you choose to engage here in connect, I trust you will be a blessing to others. I do hope you enjoy browsing through and gleaning from the conversations. Feel free to offer your insight as well :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care :heart:

5 Likes