Megan

Say hello…

Where are you from?
Arkansas/TN
What led you to join Connect?
I was invited by a friend!
How do you hope to participate?
I look forward to read others thoughts and ideas.

8 Likes

Hi Megan,
Welcome to RZIM Connect.
Hope God helps you to get to know Him & get closer to Him through the reading process of the articles, questions & answers and messages posted in this group.
Glad to have you.
God bless you

4 Likes

Hi Megan :cherry_blossom:

We are so glad your friend took the time to invite you to Connect, we look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas. :thought_balloon:

Here is a quick video that introduces Connect, by Ravi Zacharias, click on welcome to RZIM Connect

Look around the site and get comfortable navigating the different categories. Should you have a specific subject or topic you wish to have more information on, just type it into the search icon :mag: and see what others have discovered.

If you need help just reach out, we are here to assist you on this journey. :tulip:

7 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect! @meganzech25

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @meganzech25. Thanks for joining us. I hope you enjoy the forum. I trust you will the edified by the discussions and he have already blessed us by you being here. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @meganzech25!!! :partying_face::clap:t2::grin: And thank you for this great intro post :+1:

You made it😄 I am looking forward to seeing how the LORD uses us here and how we are drawn even closer to the LORD and His Word through this! You will love it the more you get acquainted with it.

Jump in as much as is conducive for you. Search up any topic in the :mag: bar and start asking questions you feel lead to search the answers to. Also, feel free to jump on in to any discussion/thread already existing as you desire. May this forum only draw us closer to our Savior and the Treasures found within His Word.

It is good to see you here :smile::smile:

7 Likes

Hey @meganzech25! Welcome to connect! It is a great place to explore, learn, and grow in our knowledge of truth. It is also a safe place be to ask those hard question and receive thoughtful answers. But do jump in and offer a word of encouragement to someone else along the way as well :slight_smile: I’m glad you have joined!

7 Likes

Welcome to connect, @meganzech25!

I hope you’re able to take advantage of the discussions provided here! I have learned so much from the many different individuals that have contributed to this forum since joining. This is a place where folks from all around the world are able to discuss life’s questions and the answers found in Christ.

Also, if you haven’t already, check out the #podcast-discussions as I think you would be blessed by them!

5 Likes

Welcome to the connect @meganzech25! I’m so glad you decided to join! Enjoy the connect :grin:
-Joanna

5 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect, @meganzech25! May you not only learn much through here but also grow in your understanding of the Lord. Also, don’t hesitate to share encouraging experiences or helpful advice the Lord has taught you, to be a blessing to others. This is a good place to spend some time tuned in to some deep and insightful conversations.

6 Likes