Meghan Greyling

Hello!

My name is Meghan, and I’m from Australia. (But was born and raised in South Africa until age 12)

I became part of the RZIM Alumni and wanted to join Connect out of curiosity and a desire to be edified and maybe edify fellow believers.

I hope to contribute through putting into action the gifting God has given me, so we shall see how that plays out!

3 Likes

Welcome, @meghan.greyling! So pleased that you have taken time to join us here on Connect. I hope you will find the connect community a place of encouragement and growth where you can go deeper with your learning from the RZIM Academy! Let me be the first to assure you that asking genuine questions for the community to prayerfully study and discuss is a real and valuable contribution. If you aren’t ready to chime in to respond to a conversation at this point: no worries! Consider posting a question you’d like to discuss or have help thinking about from new perspectives—this is a gift to the Connect community and to countless readers who have the same question:)

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and encouragement, @Lizibeth!

2 Likes

Yes welcome, I am new also. I also joined to receive feedback from others. And hopefully to contribute.

4 Likes

Welcome @meghan.greyling. So glad you are here. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @meghan.greyling. It is great to have you with us from Australia. You are gifting and your experience with the Academy will be a great asset to this forum. Please do edify new members with some encouraging words or guidance to somebody that might be struggling with an issue. I look forward to reading your posts. Congratulations on finishing the core module in any other electives that you may have picked. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like