Melanie Jimenez

Hello everybody,

I am Melanie from the south of Germany. I recently did an online course with RZIM, which I really enjoyed, so I decided to join RZIM Connect to be able to do more courses and to dive deeper on certain topics. But also to read questions & answers and to give answers or ideas when I feel like it could be helpful.

5 Likes

You are welcome Melanie

Welcome to RZIM Connect! @Melanie.J

Hallo Melanie, herzlich Willkommen und schön, jemand aus Süddeutschland hier zu treffen :smiley:

I did the core module and it was a great experience for me. Since then I have been active at Connect and I have to say that you can deal with very different topics very intensively here. Feel free to ask your questions and participate in the discussions.

2 Likes

Welcome, Melanie! I’m relatively new as well. I have enjoyed 5 total RZIM academy classes and currently enrolled in What it Means to be Human. God bless you!
Garry

2 Likes

Welcome Melanie; so good to have you on Connect. I joined over a year ago but have been busy with other ministries and lost connection. Now I’m back and I know it will be a blessing to grow in the Lord with other believers such as yourself. Be blessed, Les

2 Likes