Melvin Joel

Hello Family, Greetings!!

I am from India & very happy to connect.

I’ll be starting my Core Module Course from 2nd July20, eagerly waiting to begin my journey with RZIM Academy.

Will be participating in this community by going through various posts, articles, videos, making friends, asking questions, answering questions and ensure to complete all my assignments.

2 Likes

Hello Melvin, welcome to the RZIM family my friend, as your post beautifully states about making friends. I am in America but there are many more around the world looking to be a friend like the one who sticks closer than a brother. Please share as you can and really enjoy the course and fellowship.

Mike

3 Likes

Thanks Mike. God Bless.

1 Like

Dear Melvin
great to have you on this forum. You are very welcome. God bless you.
Catherine

3 Likes

Thank you Catherine…God Bless.

1 Like

Welcome to connect @melvinjoel. I think you will find the core module a blessing in your life. The information is so well put together and transformative in the way that we think. Enjoy and don’t forget to keep up. I look forward to reading your posts and your reactions to the subject matter you are learning in the course. In the meantime encourage a new member or somebody that might be struggling. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Sure will keep up the pace :slight_smile: Super excited!!

2 Likes