Michael A

Say hello…hi

Where are you from?
WV
What led you to join Connect? A friend

How do you hope to contribute? Learning to share life experience

7 Likes

Hey, Mike! I’m so glad you’ve joined Connect. You’ll find lots of opportunity to ask questions and give feedback on a wide array of topics! I look forward to hearing your questions and remarks.

4 Likes

Hi Mike! @mgaplus4
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:
I hope you’ll enjoy looking around-
As you hope to share your life experiences- take a look at the testimonies category here

You’ll read others’ stories and how experiences have shaped their Christian walk, as well. Maybe this would be a great spot for you to share, as well!

4 Likes

Hi @mgaplus4, welcome to connect. I’m glad you took your friends suggestion to check us out :slightly_smiling_face: Please feel free to engage in the conversations as you feel led. I hope to read some of your insight, should you choose to respond to any given topic. Enjoy browsing :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome Mike
I finding this is a great place to learn and share with people that truly have hearts for God

2 Likes

Thank you look forward to reading, posting questions and seeing all the responses.

2 Likes

Thank you RZIM feels like a very large loving family.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @mgaplus4. It is great having you connect with us. I hope that you can stay involved and enjoy the threads that are out here. The membership generally is very well read and very caring. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like