Michael From Vancouver BC

Hello brethren and seekers.

I’m from Vancouver BC in Canada.

I love RZIM, and the gentleness and respect that they use in asserting the truth of the gospel.

I hope to encourage others, as I have been encouraged, as we discuss the Lord Jesus and learn to trust him.

5 Likes

Hi @Michael_Hall,
Welcome to connect look forward to your encouragement and your comments.

4 Likes

Hello @Michael_Hall, welcome to onnect! I share that love and respect for RZIM. This ministry has been vital to my spiritual growth and has given me more courage to engage in conversations. I look forward to your thoughts and insight. Please feel free to start a topic of discussion or just observe and dive in when you feel led :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Michael. It’s great to see the gentleness and respect you recognize in RZIM. I too appreciate it and have learned a lot here. I look forward to learning more from you on the forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Michael_Hall. Glad to have you connecting with us. This site does much to encourage those who have question as well as those who come alongside other members to respond, pray for, and generally to befriend and connect. You joining has already encouraged. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hey Michael! @Michael_Hall
So glad you’ve joined :blush:
Enjoy checking things out!

2 Likes