Michael Isaak

Hey everyone,

my english is not the best, but i’m going to give my best. :wink:

My Name ist Michael and I’m from Germany.
I follow Jesus since may 2015.
I try to get an answer to every question, in order to lead people to Christ, our lord. That is the reason why I join RZIM Connect.

God bless you all in Christ Jesus

5 Likes

Hello @misaak99! Welcome to Connect! Looking forward to engaging with you in the discussions. Feel free to share with us your questions and concerns.
Blessings!

3 Likes

Hallo Michael und herzlich Willkommen bei Connect :smiley: Your desire to win people for Jesus inspires me. If you have questions about faith and beyond, then this is the right place for you. Just post your question or have a look at the contributions. Maybe someone else had the same question as you. At the moment you can also ask Kasey Leander a question directly. God’s blessing!

4 Likes

Good afternoon Michael! I am fairly new here too. Welcome to the fold. I have no doubt that you will get the answers you need to present Christ to people.

I look forward to interacting with you. May Yahweh bless you abundantly!

Kingdom Blessings!
RaSheed

5 Likes

Hi @misaak99,

Welcome! What you wrote is so beautiful. I love your absolute commitment to leading people to Christ our Lord. Of course in doing so we will encounter many questions. We stand by ready to encourage you, pray for you, and be helpful to you in answering people’s questions. Feel free to ask any question!

4 Likes

So sweet :heart: Welcome @misaak99, we are so thankful you have joined and look forward to interacting with you. My mom was from Regensburg Germany. Are you familiar with that area?

2 Likes

A warm welcome, Michael! @misaak99

So glad you’ve joined us :blush:

Welcome Michael!

I live in Berlin. It is a city full of darkness and could do with more of God’s love. Please pray for the people of Germany’s capital with me. Vielen Dank!

1 Like