Michael Martin, Korea

member_introductions

(Michael Martin) #1

Hi everyone, I am a missionary to soldiers in Korea. Very grateful for my position here and the welcome from the chaplains who appreciate the help and services we offer.

(SeanO) #2

@Michael_Martin Welcome! May the Lord bless the work you do with their soldiers - opening their eyes and hearts to the Gospel of Christ. Looking forward to hearing from you on the forums.

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Welcome to connect. I hope that you will be able to share what it is like to be in of Korea at this historic time in history. God bless your work.

(Ashish Money) #4

Welcome Michael, I am delighted to know that you are serving as a missionary in Korea. I suppose you are in S.Korea. God is doing greater things in that part of the World. I just saw the news of KIm Jong Un 's visit to S.Korea. May God continue to use you mightily there and hope to learn with you.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi Michael, welcome to Connect! As Sean, Jimmy, and Ashish have mentioned, you are in a globally significant place. We’re all watching and praying with hope that a new and better future will emerge for Korea. The suffering of the North Korean people has been on my heart for many years. We look forward to learning from you in this community!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Welcome to Connect, @Michael_Martin. I hope to learn more from you here. It seems to me that you being in that place at this time in history is very crucial. I pray that the Lord will grant you grace and wisdom as you work with soldiers there.

(Michael Martin) #7

I appreciate that, Omar, and make progress here only because God is always able to draw a straight line with a crooked stick. Michael