Michael Sim

(Michael Sim) #1

Say hello… Hi Everyone,

Where are you from? I live in Elk Grove, CA

What led you to join Connect? I just finished the core module and wanted to stay connected with the RZIM network

How do you hope to contribute? I hope that what I have learned in the core module, being a seminary grad student, a physician, a family man can offer some unique perspectives.

Thanks.

6 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Michael, so glad you have joined the Connect community! :smiley: Sounds like you have such diverse experiences, and I look forward to learning more through your posts how you have seen God faithful. Best of luck on your grad school studies!

4 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

Welcome @michaelsim! I am sure this community will greatly benefit from your unique background. Lot of medical issues that need a spiritual answer! Look forward to your thoughts on the forums. I hope you too will find the time spent enriching for your own goals. God bless!

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

HI Michael! @michaelsim
I agree- you will have a well-rounded approach to many of our topics being a physician, in seminary, as well as a family man.
Thanks for joining us, and I look forward to hearing your perspective on things.
PS- Loved the Core Module, and was also glad to have a place to stay connected :relaxed:

1 Like