Michael Yoo

member_introductions
(Michael Yoo) #1

Hi Everyone.

My name is Michael from Perth, Western Australia.
I completed the RZIM Academy Core module and I hope to be able to connect with you all more, in the discussions.

9 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Michael. :smiley: You have come to the right place for connection over meaningful conversations. What topic did you especially enjoy in the Core Module course? What did you find challenging?

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hi @myoo, welcome to connect. I see you are a youth Pastor. What a fantastic calling. I am sure you can pass on what you learned from the Core Module. So glad you are here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
(Kathleen) #4

Welcome to Connect, @myoo! I was just in your neck of the woods this past November, and I loved it! (I’d never been to Aus before then, and I’m glad Perth was my introduction. :slight_smile: ) Look forward to interacting with you out in the forum!

4 Likes
(Michael Yoo) #5

The best and the most challenging part was the same.
Getting out there and having conversations with people.
Person of my choice was an atheist… at the moment he is an agnostic, attending church regularly.
Lord knows where he is at… interesting journey.

blessings
Michael

4 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #6

So awesome to hear you have reached out to others around you. I am enrolled in the core module later this summer and really looking forward to it. It sounds to be quite meaningful. Will be praying for your friend!

2 Likes