Michelle O

(Michelle Obenchain) #1

Hi there! I heard about RZIM Connect via the Ask Away podcast and knew I had to join in. I live in Idaho and am a teacher to 30 fabulous and energetic 4th graders who always keep me on my toes!
I love engaging with theological topics, especially tough questions that I have wrestled/am wrestling with while seeking to have a deeper understanding of my faith and know Christ better. I look forward to reading insights here and to taking part of meaningful conversations on how to gracefully deal with topics that challenge Christians.

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Michelle. :smiley: How wonderful to hear of your work as a teacher- we need compassionate lights for Christ to guide our youngsters.

Love this!

“I look forward to reading insights here and to taking part of meaningful conversations on how to gracefully deal with topics that challenge Christians.”

You have come to the right place!

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Mobenchain. It’s good to have you with us. I commend your choice of vocation. This connect forum is an awesome way to accomplish exactly would you recognize. Please feel free to engage frequently. God-bless your teaching and your journey.